I it's is a known fact that water is unlimited and natural products.
Meanwhile as surplus It's may be, some geographical location lack it's abundance. So it's a previledge to have water around you. Moreover, it's can be a blessing and also a curse depending on how you choose to manage it's existence.
Today I will be sharing with, water as a curse.
1.water is a curse when is polluted
2.water is a curse when it's mismanaged
3.water turn curse when it's flow is blocked
4.water is a curse when it's abhor virus and disease.
5.water is a curse when its Not available in due time.
........
I shall continue next time on waters as a curse and it's solution.
Stay healthy.
Meanwhile as surplus It's may be, some geographical location lack it's abundance. So it's a previledge to have water around you. Moreover, it's can be a blessing and also a curse depending on how you choose to manage it's existence.
Today I will be sharing with, water as a curse.
1.water is a curse when is polluted
2.water is a curse when it's mismanaged
3.water turn curse when it's flow is blocked
4.water is a curse when it's abhor virus and disease.
5.water is a curse when its Not available in due time.
........
I shall continue next time on waters as a curse and it's solution.
Stay healthy.
U hmm.
ReplyDelete